- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
= 12 weeks of feedback + 2 weeks of a break in between
- minimal equipment needed: 3 jumps, a tunnel, Foundations DVD
- appropriate for all levels, total beginners to experienced dogs who could use better turns, more independence or speed
Our major focus in this class will be teaching great cik&cap in order to get tight turns, great distance skills, sends, extension and collection all at the same time, putting it in sequences to make it even more fun for the dogs and to practice some basic handling. We'll also be addressing speed&motivation issues and start with weaves, see-saw and contacts. Since all the feedback is completely personalized, it's appropriate for all levels - we had everybody from puppies to World Team members in this class.
We'll address all the topics addressed in Foundations video + see-saw, contacts and weaves:
Video length limitation per lesson is 10 minutes per lesson (in total that means 60 min in 12 weeks of the class) and contacts videos are only allowed when those lessons are out (so in 2nd and 6th lesson - all together for 4 weeks).
Minimum age at the beginning of the class is 6 months, minimal equipment needed: 3 jumps, a tunnel and Foundations DVD. Agility Diary is recommended, but not requested. Appropriate for all levels, from total beginners to experienced dogs who could use better turns, more independence or speed. The class has 6 lessons, one every 2 weeks = 12 weeks of feedback (+ 2 weeks of a catch-up break in between).
At the moment, you can only register as auditor of March Foundations and then enter the classroom. Next Foundation class starts on August 17th, with registration opening on July 24.
Repeaters price is only for people who are taking this class again with the same dog. If you took the class before with another dog, choose participant option.Please make sure your are registered and logged in before you proceed to paying with paypal - this will ensure you will get your correct access automatically.
|participant (includes Foundations video download link) - 240 EUR / cca 255 USD|
|in case you already have the DVD, choose this participant option - 200 EUR / cca 210 USD|
|repeater/ auditor / 2nd dog - 130 EUR / cca 140 USD|
Silvia Trkman is known for bringing every dog, from her first dog on, to the very top of the sport. Her dogs are known for great speed, tight turns, running contacts and long and injury-free careers. Silvia is in agility since 1992 and is
– three time World Champion (and the only one ever to win it with two different dogs)
– European Open winner with 4 different dogs (Lo, La, Bu, Le)
– National Championships podium and World Team member with every dog she’s ever had
– National Champion for 21-times (with 5 different dogs of 3 different breeds)
– World Team member for 18-times (mostly with at least two dogs at the time – sometimes four 🙂 )