A secret to a long and injury-free agility career:
Tricks for balance, strength and coordination - definitely the tricks that my dogs do most often from all the tricks they know, as a part of their conditioning program and their warm up routines! Tricks are definitely a perfect way to keep your dog fit, injury-free and fast and agile on agility course!
The video is almost 2 hours long and costs 47 eur/62 usd (+ 5 eur for shipping for DVD version – the same no matter how many DVDs you order).
As always you can choose between two options:
- DVD (shipped to your address – anywhere in the world):
While Tricks for a great bond video addresses how to teach tricks in general, with some basic explanations of shaping etc., Tricks for better thinking skills really explore the dog’s mind in all its dimensions, allow you to see how your dog thinks and learn how he learns. The tricks explained are my favorite 10+ tricks that help the dog to learn the concepts of learning, we’ll be working on their problem solving, complex thinking and generalization skills and I sure hope you’ll have as much fun with it as we do! And I promise that after mastering the tricks from this DVD, every next thing to teach your dog will be a piece of cake.
To see the trailer:
The video is 1h20min long and costs 46e (about 63$)
2. DVD version
- why: 10 positive side-effects of teaching tricks
- how: general explanation on how to teach whatever trick you want
- step by step instructions how to teach 10 tricks, from basic to advanced ones
- trouble shooting (dog not offering anything, dog not motivated, dog too excited, getting stuck somewhere etc.)
Ordering options, the price is 45€:
1. you can download the video, it is 1h 20min long, file is 800Mb big (2h on a 1.024Mbs line).
In case of problems with playing the video please try using the free VLC media player available at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
2. you can buy the DVD version. Shipping costs additional 5€, it takes usually 6 working days for the DVD to get to you.