- Agility Foundations (133)
- Yes, please fwd me those e-mails and I...... – Mar 22, 7:35 PM
- Hi, i´ve bought your foundations dvd in 2016,...... – Mar 22, 1:14 AM
- Foundations Class (265)
- Ok, sure, I switched your access to the...... – Mar 06, 11:05 AM
- Hi Silvia, I bought the participant of foundation...... – Mar 05, 4:47 AM
- Yes. You are only a repeater if doing...... – Feb 03, 12:34 PM
- Hi Silvia, I think I know the answer,...... – Feb 02, 6:44 PM
- Registration for January&February classes now open (7)
- No, it's all automatic, so that just means...... – Feb 01, 1:23 PM
- Thanks. I just don’t see it listed under...... – Jan 31, 6:27 PM
- Yes, I can see both the payment and...... – Jan 31, 3:17 PM
- I registered for Extreme Foundations in December. Did...... – Jan 30, 4:11 PM
- Ciao,non riesco ad accedere, pur avendo pagato, alla...... – Jan 27, 4:13 PM
- You can also pay by money transfer to...... – Jan 05, 10:06 AM
- Hi. I need to register to the class...... – Jan 05, 3:08 AM
- Handling II course 7&8 (232)
- I would normally FC here given what follows...... – Jan 20, 10:45 AM
- On 15, what turn do you prefer? O,39'...... – Jan 19, 8:40 PM
- Much better BCs and turns on 15! On...... – Jan 19, 11:01 AM
- Hi Silvia. There follows our maybe last video...... – Jan 18, 10:34 PM
- Cool, her turns were definitely getting better&better, but...... – Jan 11, 8:41 PM
- Ok. Tks. Ill train again courses 7 and...... – Jan 11, 7:40 PM
- TT is a food machine - you need...... – Jan 11, 7:19 PM
- What is "fading TT"? Also, working on RC...... – Jan 11, 6:58 PM
- Yay for no problems with the course! It...... – Jan 11, 2:29 PM
- Even more - all the way pretty much...... – Jan 11, 2:24 PM
- https://youtu.be/Je8mzYAj2Tk Hi Silvia. This is first part of...... – Jan 11, 1:55 AM
- "I would go a bit deeper to the...... – Jan 11, 1:41 AM
- Ok, so on 3, K-turn was actually too...... – Jan 10, 11:28 AM
- Hi silvia. Happy new year to you. There...... – Jan 09, 7:48 PM
- Running Contacts (252)
- Next RC class will start in July. So...... – Jan 05, 1:39 PM
- Hi Sylvia. I was about to purchase running...... – Jan 05, 11:51 AM
- Online classes (229)
- I would recommend Xtreme to first master discriminations...... – Dec 30, 10:01 AM
- Hi Silvia, Like Victoria Jones and Fizz. Bug...... – Dec 29, 9:11 PM
- Running Contacts class now open! (6)
- All fixed now, so try again now.... – Dec 25, 6:11 PM
- Hi, I hope you can helpdesk me. I...... – Dec 25, 9:18 AM
- Puppy Class (284)
- Yes - starting January 10! Registration opens on...... – Dec 19, 2:13 AM
- Hi Silvia, Are you still planning on doing...... – Dec 19, 1:50 AM
- Handling II courses 5&6 (358)
- I'll mostly be online end of December.... – Nov 22, 11:46 AM
- Hi. Im in São Paulo for a month....... – Nov 21, 10:28 PM
- It's totally o.k. to redo when something didn't...... – Nov 13, 9:29 PM
- Hi Silvia. I do agree with you that...... – Nov 11, 10:44 PM
- No major problems, but you still need to...... – Nov 08, 9:47 AM
- Hi Silvia. 1) I tried to do a...... – Nov 08, 12:41 AM
- Handling II course 3&4 (627)
- To me, course 3 turns look much better...... – Nov 05, 9:03 PM
- Hi Silvia. 1st is correcting course 3. Secondd...... – Nov 05, 7:47 PM
- 1. Yes. 2. Come To Hand and Multi...... – Oct 30, 8:38 PM
- Hi Silvia. Thank you for your explanations. I'll...... – Oct 30, 1:49 PM
- Weaves going great now!!! Still lots of threadle...... – Oct 29, 11:15 AM
- Hi Silvia. This was our try for course...... – Oct 29, 3:06 AM
- Handling II course 1&2 (964)
- Weaves went great! You can now sometimes toss...... – Oct 27, 12:08 PM
- Turn at 3:00, with the approach as at...... – Oct 27, 12:05 PM
- I tried what you suggested on #5 and...... – Oct 26, 10:56 PM
- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
Yes thank you
I am not able to access any content. The Dashboard is empty. You have started, right?
Your access looks fine so you should be able to enter the classroom by clicking “Puppy Class September” on left side bar. The class has started yesterday yes!
Thanks found it!
I have a ball crazy dog and I love your ball on a string. What kind of ball do you use? (I hear tennis balls have safety issues). And how should I attach it to the string so it is not a danger to my dogs mouth?
Oh, I have many balls on a string, so I’m not sure which one you are referring too… The easiest to attach is one of those rubber balls with holes -- you can just tie a string around it… Or you can use a long fleece instead to make the handle softer.
Since some weeks this video shows our good and bad times.
When trying to throw the ball, there have been the worst results.
Since I place the objects at the end, the results are better.some times 90%.
This is not a good set up as it promotes flying over the apex and one hit tries. You need a horizontal plank to make an apex less pronounced.
Hello silvia, i’m juliana from colombia. I took the puppy tricks class a last year. My border collie is now 15 months old. He is now jumping in large and he will start competing in a few months. Do you think the agilitg foundation is appropiate for me.
I have another border collie that was given to me a few months ago (she lived with a family that coudn’t keep her anymore). She is a high drive dog, i have been training her in agility and she is doing great but she has more problems than trono my 15 months old dog.
Unfortunally i can’t take the couse with both of them. Which one do you thing is better to take the course with (crazy dog vs calm trained dog)
Thank you and see you in class!!
Hm… Maybe take a class with your new BC as you might need more help with her and then work on the exercises also with your other dog?
Super! Thanks, i will suscribe right now!!
will the next session of running contacts be starting soon.
i dont want to miss the sign up .
thankyou Brenda and Zeva
Next RC class starts on 1’th December, with the registration opening on 15th November.
My only concern is that she is to some degree targeting the mat and often collecting at the end… Collection is very hard to maintain, so I would go for full out running ona down ramp, reducing her speed BEFORE the DW (starting with a wrap close to the DW) to make 3 stride attempts less likely to happen, but work on full extension at the exit, with a toy thrown in advance and all. What you’e doing now might look good now, but is very likely to fall apart in excitement of a trial if not before.
is this what you mean?
what is a wrap
Better. We just need a bit more extension for deeper hits -- allow a bit more speed on the approach. A wrap is cik/cap -- turning around the pole.
how can i see videos from the rc classroom
You need to log in 🙂 As anonymous, you don’t have the access 🙂