- Online classes (235)
- Yes, exactly - you can only register then....... – May 31, 4:10 PM
- Sorry for the question ! I found the...... – May 31, 9:44 AM
- Hello Silvia, I'd like to sign up for...... – May 30, 4:26 PM
- Yay, thanks!!... – May 25, 9:58 PM
- Welcome back! Access should be automatic and immediate,...... – May 25, 11:57 AM
- Hi Silvia! I just joined Foundations and still...... – May 24, 11:26 PM
- I would recommend Xtreme to first master discriminations...... – Dec 30, 10:01 AM
- Hi Silvia, Like Victoria Jones and Fizz. Bug...... – Dec 29, 9:11 PM
- Tricks/Puppy Class now open! (2)
- Problem solved. See you in class!... – May 30, 9:28 AM
- Hello Silvia! I forgot to log in before...... – May 29, 6:53 PM
- Foundations Class (269)
- Ok, great - see you in RC class...... – May 26, 10:29 AM
- Thanks Silvia for saying I could start Foundations...... – May 26, 3:17 AM
- Yes, Foundations class started on April 20 -...... – May 19, 10:14 AM
- I’m confused about the Foundation class. I thought...... – May 18, 10:53 PM
- Ok, sure, I switched your access to the...... – Mar 06, 11:05 AM
- Hi Silvia, I bought the participant of foundation...... – Mar 05, 4:47 AM
- Yes. You are only a repeater if doing...... – Feb 03, 12:34 PM
- Hi Silvia, I think I know the answer,...... – Feb 02, 6:44 PM
- Training videos (42)
- Yes, you should have my e-mail with a...... – Apr 17, 10:54 AM
- Hello Silvia, just can't resist to play the...... – Apr 17, 8:55 AM
- Agility Foundations (133)
- Yes, please fwd me those e-mails and I...... – Mar 22, 7:35 PM
- Hi, i´ve bought your foundations dvd in 2016,...... – Mar 22, 1:14 AM
- Registration for January&February classes now open (7)
- No, it's all automatic, so that just means...... – Feb 01, 1:23 PM
- Thanks. I just don’t see it listed under...... – Jan 31, 6:27 PM
- Yes, I can see both the payment and...... – Jan 31, 3:17 PM
- I registered for Extreme Foundations in December. Did...... – Jan 30, 4:11 PM
- Ciao,non riesco ad accedere, pur avendo pagato, alla...... – Jan 27, 4:13 PM
- You can also pay by money transfer to...... – Jan 05, 10:06 AM
- Hi. I need to register to the class...... – Jan 05, 3:08 AM
- Handling II course 7&8 (232)
- I would normally FC here given what follows...... – Jan 20, 10:45 AM
- On 15, what turn do you prefer? O,39'...... – Jan 19, 8:40 PM
- Much better BCs and turns on 15! On...... – Jan 19, 11:01 AM
- Hi Silvia. There follows our maybe last video...... – Jan 18, 10:34 PM
- Cool, her turns were definitely getting better&better, but...... – Jan 11, 8:41 PM
- Ok. Tks. Ill train again courses 7 and...... – Jan 11, 7:40 PM
- TT is a food machine - you need...... – Jan 11, 7:19 PM
- What is "fading TT"? Also, working on RC...... – Jan 11, 6:58 PM
- Yay for no problems with the course! It...... – Jan 11, 2:29 PM
- Even more - all the way pretty much...... – Jan 11, 2:24 PM
- https://youtu.be/Je8mzYAj2Tk Hi Silvia. This is first part of...... – Jan 11, 1:55 AM
- "I would go a bit deeper to the...... – Jan 11, 1:41 AM
- Ok, so on 3, K-turn was actually too...... – Jan 10, 11:28 AM
- Hi silvia. Happy new year to you. There...... – Jan 09, 7:48 PM
- Running Contacts (252)
- Next RC class will start in July. So...... – Jan 05, 1:39 PM
- Hi Sylvia. I was about to purchase running...... – Jan 05, 11:51 AM
- Running Contacts class now open! (6)
- All fixed now, so try again now.... – Dec 25, 6:11 PM
- Hi, I hope you can helpdesk me. I...... – Dec 25, 9:18 AM
- Puppy Class (284)
- Yes - starting January 10! Registration opens on...... – Dec 19, 2:13 AM
- Hi Silvia, Are you still planning on doing...... – Dec 19, 1:50 AM
- Handling II courses 5&6 (358)
- I'll mostly be online end of December.... – Nov 22, 11:46 AM
- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
Hello -- i am getting my new pup beginning of may -- have you decided if you are going to keep jan pup class open as i hope to do it with my new one ?
Congratulations on your puppy!!! Still not sure what to do with the next class no, will publish it when I know more…
Hello Jenny, Nice to see you here.. and looking forward to see him growing up..:)!!
My last post didn´t came through to RC so I put it here. Thank you so much for the class. It was great and I learnt soooo much :). I hope we´ll see at next class too (if my access to DW gets any better, I´m dreaming of own DW one day :))!
Thanks -- was great meeting you & Tuima! Good luck with your own DW -- it sure makes things easier!
httpV:// hello Silvia. this is the second lesson here. I know I am slow and will say that today Vapor needs more speed. he has a focus issue with his toys. he will get slow and not run as hard if I don’t have a toy to push him. I can be way ahead and he will drift off and look for his toy. that is why I stayed with him in this exercise. it is not fun! I had it hidden here. any comments will greatly be apprieciated. I am doing foundations to help with this issue and go back to a place where I may have missed in his education.
Foundation class is on break, so please post when we’re back and please use Foundation classroom, you’re posting under recent comments here.
I found the Team Jumpers course and now it seems so easy but I think about 50% were eliminated on this course mostly handling the push backs or the turns after the push backs.
I handled with a lead-out between 1 and 2 on the left side and pushed back for 3 and FC to serp it, pull to 6 and pull to 7 and FC between 8 and 9 and push back 10, push back 12 and FC 13, pull to 15 and loud pull to 16 and stayed on that side to end.
Is it too late too join the October foundation class as a participant?
No, you can still join!
Have not done Cik and Cap before so this is different to left and right verbals? So my understanding is CIK is too the left of the pole and Cap is too the right of the pole. What is the reason for multiple wraps? I usually only have the one verbal around wraps which is check, check.
It’s better to post in classroom as under recent comments… Did you see the DVD? Cik&cap is always around the object and left&right is without objects and can be used for turns on flat, after DW, tunnels, on extension jumps etc. It just tells direction. Cik&cap tells collection, so even one verbal is o.k. Multi-wraps teach them the importance of tightness, “force” them in collection and later on teach them how to jump in collection.
I know I just posted not long ago that since we would not get our new house (and garden with space for training) I could sadly not join the next online foundation class.
But I might have found another training oportunity! Together with a few others that will also join your online class. Yay.
I was just thinking, would it be good to start trying a bit of running contact training on carpet before the class starts and then go on to real contact obstacles during class? Or should I just wait all together? Is there anything in particular that would be good to train before the start of the class? (Muffin is all new to agility, only tried it like 4 times). I have your foundation DVD.
See you in class soon! Then you can also see how much Muffin has grown since we did the puppy class 🙂
Hugs from Muffin and Lena
So cool! Looking forward to see more of smart little Muffin again! You can certainly start with first chapters of both Foundations and RC and then just continue from there. It’s quite intense program, so it’s sometimes good to have a bit of a head start 🙂
Do you have any tips about how to lessen an adult dog’s jealousy of new pup please? I have read up and Googled, and followed all advice I can find… still got a very jealous dog only just got puppy, early days yet but don’t want things to go badly… would be very grateful for any advice, thank you in advance x
I would make sure she sees the presence of a puppy is actually a good thing -- she should get extra treats and extra attention whenever the puppy is around. -- Basically shaping her that puppy presence means treats! 🙂 When you work with a puppy, she should get something really godo to chew on to OR you can toss one treat for her every time you reawrd a puppy as well, for watching calmly or holding her stay. Also, don’t allow the puppy to bother her -- remove her as needed.
I have a 4 mos old border collie, which online class would you suggest we start with to begin our agility training?
Puppy Class! We’re starting next week, so perfect timing to join it with your puppy!
I’m having trouble with Blond!e understanding to get in the box. She just wants to tilt it over.
Can you please post to the classroom: https://www.lolabuland.com/forums/forum/tricks-puppy-class-june-2021/students/
But to me, it sounds like you are using too small box…