- Agility Foundations (132)
- Hi, i´ve bought your foundations dvd in 2016,...... – Mar 22, 1:14 AM
- Foundations Class (265)
- Ok, sure, I switched your access to the...... – Mar 06, 11:05 AM
- Hi Silvia, I bought the participant of foundation...... – Mar 05, 4:47 AM
- Yes. You are only a repeater if doing...... – Feb 03, 12:34 PM
- Hi Silvia, I think I know the answer,...... – Feb 02, 6:44 PM
- Registration for January&February classes now open (7)
- No, it's all automatic, so that just means...... – Feb 01, 1:23 PM
- Thanks. I just don’t see it listed under...... – Jan 31, 6:27 PM
- Yes, I can see both the payment and...... – Jan 31, 3:17 PM
- I registered for Extreme Foundations in December. Did...... – Jan 30, 4:11 PM
- Ciao,non riesco ad accedere, pur avendo pagato, alla...... – Jan 27, 4:13 PM
- You can also pay by money transfer to...... – Jan 05, 10:06 AM
- Hi. I need to register to the class...... – Jan 05, 3:08 AM
- Handling II course 7&8 (232)
- I would normally FC here given what follows...... – Jan 20, 10:45 AM
- On 15, what turn do you prefer? O,39'...... – Jan 19, 8:40 PM
- Much better BCs and turns on 15! On...... – Jan 19, 11:01 AM
- Hi Silvia. There follows our maybe last video...... – Jan 18, 10:34 PM
- Cool, her turns were definitely getting better&better, but...... – Jan 11, 8:41 PM
- Ok. Tks. Ill train again courses 7 and...... – Jan 11, 7:40 PM
- TT is a food machine - you need...... – Jan 11, 7:19 PM
- What is "fading TT"? Also, working on RC...... – Jan 11, 6:58 PM
- Yay for no problems with the course! It...... – Jan 11, 2:29 PM
- Even more - all the way pretty much...... – Jan 11, 2:24 PM
- https://youtu.be/Je8mzYAj2Tk Hi Silvia. This is first part of...... – Jan 11, 1:55 AM
- "I would go a bit deeper to the...... – Jan 11, 1:41 AM
- Ok, so on 3, K-turn was actually too...... – Jan 10, 11:28 AM
- Hi silvia. Happy new year to you. There...... – Jan 09, 7:48 PM
- Running Contacts (252)
- Next RC class will start in July. So...... – Jan 05, 1:39 PM
- Hi Sylvia. I was about to purchase running...... – Jan 05, 11:51 AM
- Online classes (229)
- I would recommend Xtreme to first master discriminations...... – Dec 30, 10:01 AM
- Hi Silvia, Like Victoria Jones and Fizz. Bug...... – Dec 29, 9:11 PM
- Running Contacts class now open! (6)
- All fixed now, so try again now.... – Dec 25, 6:11 PM
- Hi, I hope you can helpdesk me. I...... – Dec 25, 9:18 AM
- Puppy Class (284)
- Yes - starting January 10! Registration opens on...... – Dec 19, 2:13 AM
- Hi Silvia, Are you still planning on doing...... – Dec 19, 1:50 AM
- Handling II courses 5&6 (358)
- I'll mostly be online end of December.... – Nov 22, 11:46 AM
- Hi. Im in São Paulo for a month....... – Nov 21, 10:28 PM
- It's totally o.k. to redo when something didn't...... – Nov 13, 9:29 PM
- Hi Silvia. I do agree with you that...... – Nov 11, 10:44 PM
- No major problems, but you still need to...... – Nov 08, 9:47 AM
- Hi Silvia. 1) I tried to do a...... – Nov 08, 12:41 AM
- Handling II course 3&4 (627)
- To me, course 3 turns look much better...... – Nov 05, 9:03 PM
- Hi Silvia. 1st is correcting course 3. Secondd...... – Nov 05, 7:47 PM
- 1. Yes. 2. Come To Hand and Multi...... – Oct 30, 8:38 PM
- Hi Silvia. Thank you for your explanations. I'll...... – Oct 30, 1:49 PM
- Weaves going great now!!! Still lots of threadle...... – Oct 29, 11:15 AM
- Hi Silvia. This was our try for course...... – Oct 29, 3:06 AM
- Handling II course 1&2 (964)
- Weaves went great! You can now sometimes toss...... – Oct 27, 12:08 PM
- Turn at 3:00, with the approach as at...... – Oct 27, 12:05 PM
- I tried what you suggested on #5 and...... – Oct 26, 10:56 PM
- "train that turn also with the other approach,...... – Oct 26, 9:14 PM
- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
Last night’s runs on carpet inside (as we have had LOTS of rain!) Let me know what you think.
Toni and Hasten
OOPS--sorry-- Here is the real link!
Some are still somewhat leapy (like the last one) and some are nice, but you are still in front… Are you doing something about it, how is she by now about fetching the ball?
I had just seen your response about being behind her so started that tonight. She is better about fetching—but it only lasts for about 6-7 reps.
can I add a picture of spirit and if so how can I add it
I worked my boys this weekend at agroup agility play time and spirit did great on his cap and cik question when do you know when to use iton a course??
Actually very soon, but I put the bars for cik&cap lower and do lots of rewarding for the good ones at first and redoing the bad ones, so that they see tightness is just as important as in other exercises we do with cik&cap.
Why are there no recent comments from the handling 2 class listed?
I have no idea… I didn’t even know it until recently when somebody mailed me that comments from older lessons of puppy, running and foundation classes are not listed here either and then I noticed that the same goes for both Handling classes… It’s really annoying, but so far, we haven’t found a reason why is it so and how to fix it… Working on it!
How come we can no longer see “older” pages in the “recent comments” section? The RC class has so many posts it takes up the entire page almost, but when I click on “older” so see the next page, it just keeps returning me to the first page of “recent comments”.
Hm… Strange. Will try to fix it…
I like how it is set up now, so we can move forward or backwards. Thanks!!!
I *think* my RC January 1 post from this morning might have gotten lost in the shuffle?
I just replied to it… It’s on page 10.
Looks like RC Jan 1 doesn’t show up on Recent Comments page anymore… (I just posted there this morning again.) Shall I just leave a note here when I’ve posted in that classroom?
I see all the comments posted on my recent comments list, regardless of where they’re posted, so I actually don’t need the additional note. I replied to your previous video before you sent a note here 🙂 But you could as well post in lesson 2 or 3 if YOU want to see when I answer 🙂
Silvia, in the video on turns, you start out with a board on the end of the DW. Is that just to make the angle even less? Or what is the reason for it?
I can not enter Foundations march and the Puppy class too. I think I´m log in. Can you help me?
Sváťa + Bubu
Hi Silvia, Me again with the same problem I had on Tuesday -- been fine since then. Tried to log in now to load a video and got the same error message ;-(
Oh, computers… Working now?