- Handling II course 1&2 (964)
- The last try was super nice! But, some...... – Oct 26, 7:28 PM
- Hi Silvia. There follows course 2 and BC...... – Oct 26, 1:40 AM
- I liked 5:37 option of that section best....... – Oct 25, 10:36 AM
- Also, for training that cross after slalon could...... – Oct 24, 9:37 PM
- On 5: I didn't know I should cue...... – Oct 24, 9:34 PM
- Yes, BCs on weaves will take some more...... – Oct 24, 3:39 PM
- Hi Silvia. That cross after slalon was difficult...... – Oct 24, 2:12 PM
- Hi Silvia. Entrance slalon was fine. But my...... – Oct 24, 4:36 AM
- About us (47)
- For other students videos, go to the class...... – Oct 17, 10:31 AM
- Hi there, How can I view/find the videos...... – Oct 16, 10:08 PM
- Foundations Class (265)
- Ok, I fixed your access, so it should...... – Oct 09, 11:01 AM
- Hi Silvia. I signed Toby up as a...... – Oct 08, 2:17 PM
- Running Contacts (199)
- Lack of training doesn't cause that no -...... – Sep 12, 12:40 PM
- Hi Silvia, Kip’s RC has been good after...... – Sep 11, 2:26 AM
- Thank you!... – Jun 18, 4:17 AM
- I use my general mat cue for the...... – Jun 17, 5:27 PM
- I purchased the RC DVD. I don't know...... – Jun 17, 6:45 AM
- Running Contacts class now open! (6)
- Yes of course! You can either work on...... – Jul 30, 11:15 AM
- Would this class work for training a running...... – Jul 28, 10:09 PM
- Yes, that happens if not logged in when...... – Jul 08, 11:48 AM
- I hope I'm not a pain, but I...... – Jul 07, 8:53 PM
- Puppy Class (284)
- Lahko, seveda! Se vidimo v učilnici!... – May 31, 8:13 PM
- Hej Silvia, Ali se lahko s svojo trimesecno...... – May 31, 3:11 PM
- Hej Silvia, Ali se lahko s svojo trimesecno...... – May 31, 3:10 PM
- Ah, yes, sorry for the confusion, but the...... – Apr 29, 2:46 PM
- Hi Silvia, I payed for the upgrade as...... – Apr 28, 3:05 PM
- I checked and you paid for the auditing...... – Apr 28, 2:40 PM
- Hi Silvia! I haven’t received the puppy diary...... – Apr 27, 9:24 PM
- Glad you found it! See you soon in...... – Apr 24, 11:09 AM
- Just found it in another email!... – Apr 24, 12:48 AM
- Hi Silvia, we are back for the puppy...... – Apr 24, 12:15 AM
- You are a participant with a new puppy....... – Apr 14, 10:06 AM
- Am I a participant or a repeater? I...... – Apr 13, 10:26 AM
- Yes, not the best timing, sorry... You can...... – Feb 16, 11:54 AM
- Hi, my pyrie puppy is from 2th of...... – Feb 15, 8:44 PM
- Running Contacts (252)
- Registration for that class is not open yet,...... – May 23, 3:19 PM
- Hi! Can I sign-up for the RC class...... – May 23, 1:05 PM
- Hi! Next RC class starts end of July/beginning...... – May 03, 10:54 AM
- Hi, when will start the next RC class?... – Apr 30, 3:47 PM
- Foundations class now open! (2)
- Hi! I've just sent you an e-mail with...... – Apr 11, 6:31 PM
- Hi Silvia! I just bought the participant (includes...... – Apr 11, 5:24 PM
- Online classes (229)
- Yay, so happy to hear the good news!...... – Apr 09, 6:00 PM
- Hi Silvia, I just wanted to tell you...... – Apr 09, 1:45 AM
- Sounds like a good plan as you can...... – Feb 23, 9:02 PM
- Thanks, no his contacts are not completely trained...... – Feb 22, 7:46 PM
- If his contacts are good, then I see...... – Feb 22, 12:57 PM
- Hi Silvia. I am trying to figure out...... – Feb 21, 9:31 PM
- Agility Foundations (132)
- Ok, super, samo da se je našel link....... – Mar 01, 10:59 AM
- smo prejeli, je bilo pod skrito pošto. hvala.... – Feb 28, 12:20 PM
- Pozdrav, kot sem razumela iz preteklih komentarjev, bi...... – Feb 28, 12:15 PM
- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
Hello -- i am getting my new pup beginning of may -- have you decided if you are going to keep jan pup class open as i hope to do it with my new one ?
Congratulations on your puppy!!! Still not sure what to do with the next class no, will publish it when I know more…
Hello Jenny, Nice to see you here.. and looking forward to see him growing up..:)!!
My last post didn´t came through to RC so I put it here. Thank you so much for the class. It was great and I learnt soooo much :). I hope we´ll see at next class too (if my access to DW gets any better, I´m dreaming of own DW one day :))!
Thanks -- was great meeting you & Tuima! Good luck with your own DW -- it sure makes things easier!
httpV:// hello Silvia. this is the second lesson here. I know I am slow and will say that today Vapor needs more speed. he has a focus issue with his toys. he will get slow and not run as hard if I don’t have a toy to push him. I can be way ahead and he will drift off and look for his toy. that is why I stayed with him in this exercise. it is not fun! I had it hidden here. any comments will greatly be apprieciated. I am doing foundations to help with this issue and go back to a place where I may have missed in his education.
Foundation class is on break, so please post when we’re back and please use Foundation classroom, you’re posting under recent comments here.
I found the Team Jumpers course and now it seems so easy but I think about 50% were eliminated on this course mostly handling the push backs or the turns after the push backs.
I handled with a lead-out between 1 and 2 on the left side and pushed back for 3 and FC to serp it, pull to 6 and pull to 7 and FC between 8 and 9 and push back 10, push back 12 and FC 13, pull to 15 and loud pull to 16 and stayed on that side to end.
Is it too late too join the October foundation class as a participant?
No, you can still join!
Have not done Cik and Cap before so this is different to left and right verbals? So my understanding is CIK is too the left of the pole and Cap is too the right of the pole. What is the reason for multiple wraps? I usually only have the one verbal around wraps which is check, check.
It’s better to post in classroom as under recent comments… Did you see the DVD? Cik&cap is always around the object and left&right is without objects and can be used for turns on flat, after DW, tunnels, on extension jumps etc. It just tells direction. Cik&cap tells collection, so even one verbal is o.k. Multi-wraps teach them the importance of tightness, “force” them in collection and later on teach them how to jump in collection.
I know I just posted not long ago that since we would not get our new house (and garden with space for training) I could sadly not join the next online foundation class.
But I might have found another training oportunity! Together with a few others that will also join your online class. Yay.
I was just thinking, would it be good to start trying a bit of running contact training on carpet before the class starts and then go on to real contact obstacles during class? Or should I just wait all together? Is there anything in particular that would be good to train before the start of the class? (Muffin is all new to agility, only tried it like 4 times). I have your foundation DVD.
See you in class soon! Then you can also see how much Muffin has grown since we did the puppy class 🙂
Hugs from Muffin and Lena
So cool! Looking forward to see more of smart little Muffin again! You can certainly start with first chapters of both Foundations and RC and then just continue from there. It’s quite intense program, so it’s sometimes good to have a bit of a head start 🙂
Do you have any tips about how to lessen an adult dog’s jealousy of new pup please? I have read up and Googled, and followed all advice I can find… still got a very jealous dog only just got puppy, early days yet but don’t want things to go badly… would be very grateful for any advice, thank you in advance x
I would make sure she sees the presence of a puppy is actually a good thing -- she should get extra treats and extra attention whenever the puppy is around. -- Basically shaping her that puppy presence means treats! 🙂 When you work with a puppy, she should get something really godo to chew on to OR you can toss one treat for her every time you reawrd a puppy as well, for watching calmly or holding her stay. Also, don’t allow the puppy to bother her -- remove her as needed.
I have a 4 mos old border collie, which online class would you suggest we start with to begin our agility training?
Puppy Class! We’re starting next week, so perfect timing to join it with your puppy!
I’m having trouble with Blond!e understanding to get in the box. She just wants to tilt it over.
Can you please post to the classroom: https://www.lolabuland.com/forums/forum/tricks-puppy-class-june-2021/students/
But to me, it sounds like you are using too small box…