- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
The classes you can join at the moment: Beyond Foundations and the two Handling classes! All without time limitations – you can work at your own rate!
Silvia Trkman is known for bringing every dog, from her first dog on, to the very top of the sport. Her dogs are known for great speed, tight turns, running contacts and long and injury-free careers. Silvia is in agility since 1992 and is
– 3x World Champion (with two different dogs)
– 5x European Open winner, with 4 different dogs (Lo, La, Bu, Le)!!!
– National Championships podium and World Team member with every dog she’s ever had
– National Champion for 22-times (with 5 different dogs of 3 different breeds)
– World Team member for 19-times (mostly with at least two dogs at the time – sometimes four 🙂 )
silvia.trkman at gmail.com
And may 2015 make you smile too!!
Silvia, may 2015 bring you a smile for every smile you’ve put on the face of each of your students! Happy New Year!! 😀
Thanks Maureen! -- That did make me smile! 🙂
Wish you also a lot of smilies 😀 for 2015 !!!
I am with Maureen, smiling every time I do agility because of all you taught me!!!! Spur sure is smiling, too!!!!!
Happy New Year Silvia! Keen and I smile all the time because of the things we’ve learned from you. May 2015 bring you many good things!
Here is a drawing my daughter Caitlin (C.nick) did of you and your wonderful dogs. Hope you like it!
Becky and Keen
Aww, what a cool drawing, thank you so much!!! And best wishes to you too!
Beautiful painting !!!
Congratulations Silvia !!! let us know how La is doing soon.Fingers and toes crossed.
excellent news !!! can’t wait for the videos, and very glad to read that both Bi & La have recovered !!!