Silvia Trkman's new DVD, putting a twist to her previous Running Contacts video - making the process shorter and easier on dogs' bodies and limiting the time on actual equipment to the minimum. It allows you to train anytime, anywhere and master turns, soft turns and straight exits with all possible handling after with just a mat and well before introducing dog-walk and A-frame. It
- shorts the whole process by focusing on understanding right from the start
- limits the work on equipment to the minimum by teaching it all on just a mat - meaning very little work on actual dog-walk needed
- eliminates the tossed toy phase, replacing it with just handing the toy to a dog, so it's much easier on their bodies - but still allows you to work with lots of speed well before adding a dog-walk into the picture
It covers both dog-walk and A-frame and is appropriate for total beginners, retrains and all trying to improve their running contacts.
The DVD is 1 hour long, plays everywhere in the world and can be shipped anywhere.
- DVD version (50 EUR cca. 58 USD + 5 euros for shipping)
OR, you can decide for the download version, save on shipping and have it on your computer in less than an hour after ordering.
- Download version (50 EUR cca. 58 USD)
We recommend playing it with VLC or QuickTime player.