- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
= 12 weeks of feedback + 2 weeks of a break in between
- no equipment needed
Designed especially for future performance dogs, this class promotes development of physical and mental skills, helps puppies to learn how to learn, how to use their mind and bodies, builds great body awareness, balance and strength. But it's not only beneficial for puppies, but also for active agility dogs or retired dogs to keep them busy, fit and young.
At the moment, you can only join as auditor of November class and then enter the classroom. Next Puppy Class will start mid-may so check back end of April for registration.
To make the class even better, Puppy Diary is now a must-watch before the class. If you don't have it yet, choose the first option and you will get a link to a download after payment. If you have it already, choose 2nd option. 3rd option is for auditors, repeaters (who took this class with the same dog before) and those registering a 2nd dog.Please make sure your are registered and logged in before proceeding to payment with paypal - this will ensure you will get your correct access automatically.
PARTICIPANT + Puppy diary video download
(190 EUR/ cca 225 USD)
PARTICIPANT (if you have Puppy Diary already)
(160 EUR/ cca 190 USD)
|Puppy class AUDITOR/REPEATER/2nd dog
(110 EUR/ cca 130 USD)
– this time with some novelties and therefore requiring less time, space and equipment!!!
Silvia Trkman is known for bringing every dog, from her first dog on, to the very top of the sport. Her dogs are known for great speed, tight turns, running contacts and long and injury-free careers. Silvia is in agility since 1992 and is
– 3x World Champion (with two different dogs)
– 5x European Open winner, with 4 different dogs (Lo, La, Bu, Le)!!!
– National Championships podium and World Team member with every dog she’s ever had
– National Champion for 22-times (with 5 different dogs of 3 different breeds)
– World Team member for 19-times (mostly with at least two dogs at the time – sometimes four 🙂 )