- About us
- Our Center
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
= 12 weeks of feedback + 2 weeks of a break in between
- no equipment needed
Designed especially for future performance dogs, this class promotes development of physical and mental skills, helps puppies to learn how to learn, how to use their mind and bodies, builds great body awareness, balance and strength. But it's not only beneficial for puppies, but also active agility dogs or retired dogs to keep them busy, fit and young.
We started on December 1, so you can only register as an auditor at this point and join us in the classroom. Next Puppy Class will start end of May.
To make the class even better, Puppy Diary is now a must-watch before the class. If you don't have it yet, choose the first option and you will get a link to a download after payment. If you have it already, choose 2nd option. 3rd option is for auditors, repeaters (who took this class with the same dog before) and those registering a 2nd dog.
Please make sure your are registered and logged in before proceeding to payment with paypal - this will ensure you will get your correct access automatically.
PARTICIPANT + Puppy diary video download
(190 EUR/ cca 205 USD)
PARTICIPANT (if you have Puppy Diary already)
(160 EUR/ cca 175 USD)
|Puppy class AUDITOR/REPEATER/2nd dog
(110 EUR/ cca 120 USD)
Silvia Trkman is known for bringing every dog, from her first dog on, to the very top of the sport. Her dogs are known for great speed, tight turns, running contacts and long and injury-free careers. Silvia is in agility since 1992 and is
– three time World Champion (and the only one ever to win it with two different dogs)
– European Open winner with 4 different dogs (Lo, La, Bu, Le)
– National Championships podium and World Team member with every dog she’s ever had
– National Champion for 21-times (with 5 different dogs of 3 different breeds)
– World Team member for 18-times (mostly with at least two dogs at the time – sometimes four 🙂 )