- About us
- Our Center
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
- no time limits, you can join and post whenever you want
- videos of my dogs running all the courses included
- minimal equipment needed: 5 jumps and 2 tunnels if you adjust courses and break them down - original courses include all obstacles
This class is meant for those finishing Foundation class and everybody else who want to do some sequence/course work. The courses consists of all obstacles, but it's no problem if you don't have all or your dog can't do them all just yet as you can always either break it in parts or exchange one obstacle for another, so all levels are welcome.
Handling II has a bit longer and trickier courses - enter the classroom here after registration.
|Handling class II PARTICIPANT (180 EUR/cca 200 USD)|
|Handling class II AUDITOR/2nd dog (100 EUR/cca 110 USD)|
Handling I has a bit shorter and easier courses - enter the classroom here after registration.
|Handling class I PARTICIPANT (160 EUR/cca 180 USD)|
|Handling class I AUDITOR/2nd dog (90 EUR/cca 100 USD)|
Here is what we do in Handling Class I:
Silvia Trkman is known for bringing every dog, from her first dog on, to the very top of the sport. Her dogs are known for great speed, tight turns, running contacts and long and injury-free careers. Silvia is in agility since 1992 and is
– three time World Champion (and the only one ever to win it with two different dogs)
– European Open winner with 4 different dogs (Lo, La, Bu, Le)
– National Championships podium and World Team member with every dog she’s ever had
– National Champion for 20-times (with 5 different dogs of 3 different breeds)
– World Team member for 17-times (mostly with at least two dogs at the time – sometimes four 🙂 )