- About us
- Training articles
- Training videos
- Online classes
This class is open for all the videos, questions, problems and brags graduates might have. I'll be commenting and trying to advise as in any other class, only that here, there is no official program - it's all on you 🙂 The idea behind the class is to stay in contact and provide feedback also now that the dogs are really well trained already.
The class is open for all who took at least 5 classes as a participant. There is a yearly subscription to the class and it's an on-going class on open registration, meaning you can register any time and post any time, but need to renew the subscription after one year.
|Graduates Only class 1st dog 220 EUR/cca 245 USD|
|Graduates Only class 2nd dog 180 EUR/cca 200 USD|
Then you can enter the classroom here.
Last call for February Running Contacts – you can still join the fun!!!
Silvia Trkman is known for bringing every dog, from her first dog on, to the very top of the sport. Her dogs are known for great speed, tight turns, running contacts and long and injury-free careers. Silvia is in agility since 1992 and is
– 3x World Champion (with two different dogs)
– 5x European Open winner, with 4 different dogs (Lo, La, Bu, Le)!!!
– National Championships podium and World Team member with every dog she’s ever had
– National Champion for 22-times (with 5 different dogs of 3 different breeds)
– World Team member for 19-times (mostly with at least two dogs at the time – sometimes four 🙂 )